Quality Assurance Specialist
Location: Norwich, CT
Job Category: Technology
The DocXellent Quality Assurance Specialist will work closely with the Quality and Development teams to thoroughly develop, test and document software. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests in an Agile environment to ensure that software runs smoothly and meets specifications. The ideal candidate should be motivated, highly organized, interested in and excited about technology.
- Develop and execute thorough manual and automated tests to ensure product quality
- Document and track defects
- Interact with users to triage inbound bug reports and reproduce reported issues
- Other Quality tasks as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience or an eagerness to learn the skills necessary to write automated tests for our application
- Familiar with software development lifecycle and quality assurance approaches
- Ability to problem solve and complete challenging software testing projects, as well as author manual test scripts
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work well in a team and support others
- High degree of attention to detail
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree or 2 years experience in a related technology field.
Please fill out the form below to apply for this position.