The ENSUR web-based application can help you meet and exceed your quality management goals by delivering your corporate training programs at the right time, to the right people with the right documentation. With the ENSUR document management solution, you gain a qualified, competent, and highly skilled workforce with the evidence to prove it.
ENSUR training management software provides the tools you need to organize and deliver training events on time. ENSUR assures employee policy and procedure awareness, while automating the tracking of your employees’ electronic training records.
ENSUR training management software monitors your training program with full and complete compliance and effectiveness. ENSUR employee training management software delivers the right knowledge and credentials throughout your organization using a fully documented and regulatory compliant solution.
Principle features of ENSUR Training Management Software capabilities include the following:
- Definable training requirements and pre-qualifications
- Build Quizzes to verify comprehension and track results with the ENSURQuiz Generator
- Analyze where employees need enhanced training or establish patterns of difficulty
- Create course curriculum by Job title
- Automated supervisor notification of re-training needs
- Periodic certification renewal for employees
- Ad-hoc reporting for benchmarking and metric measuring
- Role based training plans and training events
- Delivery of events through online session enrollment
- Adjustable lifecycle to make sure only the appropriate courses are delivered when needed or scheduled
- Security model that controls individual access to online registration, employee assessments and training records
- Ability to search events and sessions, track employee training records, conduct analysis, and generate reports
- Establish document status as Current after all required training has been completed
- Maintenance of training records, attendance records, assessments and observations
Exceed your quality management goals and contact DocXellent today!