Our document control and quality management software, ENSUR, is available in the highly secure, validated, GxP/21 CFR Part 11/ Annex 11 compliant environment, the DocXellent Managed Cloud (DMC). DMC is a collection of cloud hosting services provided by DocXellent which houses the audit-ready IT infrastructure that is ENSUR Cloud.
The DMC hosted ENSUR software is a complete solution that provides you with a fully managed application environment where hosting, application maintenance and technical support is handled quickly and efficiently by our outstanding team of technical support professionals. Whether you require an audit-ready cloud solution or not, ENSUR Cloud is a secure, scalable and cost-effective option for your document management needs.
Why Choose ENSUR Cloud?
- Reduced Validation Overhead – If your company requires a validated system, DocXellent provides complete GxP and 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
- Reduced Risks – DocXellent is responsible for protecting against loss of data or productivity and managed backup and recovery tools and testing
- Security – Cloud hosting allows us to better protect your data with the ability to quickly deploy security patches and potential virus responses without needing the help of your IT resources.
- Accessibility – With your ENSUR application in the DMC, users can safely access it with their credentials through the web on any device, anywhere.
- Save on Resources – No need to recruit your IT staff to manage ENSUR, DocXellent is fully responsible for availability, accessibility, backups, disaster recovery, and server maintenance.
- Easy Updates – DocXellent can quickly and easily make updates to your server memory, storage, Operating System, Firewall software and browsers.
- Notifications – Any changes to the environment are managed by our cloud service technicians abiding by our Quality Assurance Plan, documentation and Change Control procedures. When and if downtime is needed, notifications to your team will be done in a timely manner.
- External Collaboration – ENSUR Cloud allows you to give suppliers, vendors, consultants and others access to the application. The layered security model enables administrators to manage what external users can see and do in the system with a high level of granularity.
- Scalability – ENSUR Cloud can grow to virtually unlimited size and DocXellent provides the added storage.
Highly Regulated Organizations
DMC hosted ENSUR provides a fully compliant, GxP cloud solution for highly regulated organizations that ensures data integrity in an audit ready environment. Companies can also easily migrate their other validated GxP applications to our DocXellent Managed Cloud to increase cost savings and improve overall IT efficiency. For companies subject to regulatory oversight, our ENSUR Cloud solution helps you to streamline your workflows while exceeding regulatory requirements, giving you more time to focus on your business.
What You Get with ENSUR Cloud
Contact us at [email protected] to set up a consultation to scope out a ENSUR Cloud or Platform | DMC solution for your GxP/21 CFR Part 11/Annex 11 applications today!