Whether you’re an existing customer, a company looking to make a change in your provider or implementing your first document control, packaging specification, training management or quality system, DocXellent can provide the option of on-premises or a robust, secure and proven cloud based installation.
Below you will find the system architecture of each of our ENSURCloud offerings:
- In the cloud so you can focus your resources on what you do best
- On-premises, behind your firewall, so you can control access to your content
No matter which implementation you choose, you’re getting the same world class offerings:
- A robust, all-inclusive installation
- Predictable costs
- Secure, validated or non-validated, with validation services taken care of for you (if required) and documentation made available in your regulatory documents folder
- Quick implementation from decision to go live
- Compliant with the Cloud Security Alliance’s CAIQ v. 3.0.1
- Industry-leading firewall, security, intrusion protection, anti-virus
- Upgrades, service packs and patches installed for you
- Audit support available
- Click here to view our ENSURCloud SLA
Our cloud based document management solution has been successfully audited by several of our Fortune 50 clients – we didn’t invent cloud based QMS, we perfected it. With electronic document management, you won’t have to worry about a large capital expense, managing the application, security, database, backups, up time, maintenance or updates. We handle the worry, you just handle the content.