Right-Sized Pricing Plans Designed to Meet You Where You Are Starting at $18,000
What Plan Works Best for Your Business?
ENSUR Software pricing is based on your preferred installation type, how many users will simultaneously be editing documents in the system, and whether you require a validated system. Upon submitting the pricing request form below, a DocXellent Sales Representative will provide you a pricing estimate based on your unique requirements.
- Is onboarding included?
- Yes, there are 8 hours of training included with your purchase of ENSUR which can be broken up if you decide to roll out your use of the software in multiple stages. We use the “Train the Trainer” approach.
- What kind of support is included?
• 24 x 7 U.S. based global technical support
• Calls answered by live support staff
• Emails answered within 1 hour or less
• Help Portal with tutorial videos, downloadable training documents and searchable Help content
• Software updates standard with maintenance
- • 24 x 7 U.S. based global technical support
- How long does the implementation process take?
- Our team is prepared to move at your desired pace and will work with you to map out an implementation plan to ensure we meet your go-live goal. There is no standard implementation timeline as the process is dependent on your team’s availability and efforts towards learning and self-configuring ENSUR.
- Do you help with migrating our legacy data?
- Yes! Our technical team has developed proven methods to migrate your data into ENSUR without data loss or compromise, so you can continue to use your business content with confidence going forward. This approach optimizes the rollout period and gets your team using your legacy data and documents in the new system sooner than expected.
- Can we host our other on-site applications in your Cloud?
- Yes. Our DocXellent Managed Cloud (DMC) can provide all the benefits of cloud hosting for your other on-site applications, such as; scalability, elasticity, availability, security, compliance and control over application data. Mission critical data is stored in a secure environment that is always available and always audit ready.