DocXellent is seeking a talented and motivated Director of Information Security to join our team. Are you passionate about cybersecurity? Do you thrive on being a cornerstone contributor in a growing company? If so, DocXellent is the place for you! Perks include having a critical role in shaping the future of our collective success, excellent leadership opportunities, remote working options, autonomous working conditions, inclusion in a healthy corporate culture, great benefits, and the opportunity to apply your own experience and passions in the pursuit of protecting the network, data, and applications of a dynamic software development company.
- Partner with key stakeholders in the business to identify, assess, aggregate and document risks and controls, including risks associated with new or modified products, services, distribution channels, regulations, and third-party operations.
- Help develop policies and procedures in areas of information security, data protection, business continuity planning, and disaster recovery planning and testing.
- Oversee the security operations and effectiveness of security measures for a full portfolio of customers.
- Enhance strategies, tools, and methodologies to measure, monitor, and mitigate all security risks.
- Present findings to leadership concerning the status of system risks or security vulnerabilities and the cost or impact on business operations.
- Supervise and guide a team to assure security protections from internal and external threats.
- Build and maintain strong relationships at senior management levels and strong working partnerships with peer-level stakeholders.
Skills and Experience:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Computer Information Systems or a similar degree/experience.
- 7 + years of progressive experience in an Information Security-related position.
- Extensive working experience with various industry security standards including NIST, CIS, and ISO standards.
- Knowledge of Information Security products and techniques, cloud frameworks, network infrastructure, applications, and equipment.
- Ability to research the latest threats, mitigations, and tools to make process and tool recommendations.
- Ability to establish functional requirements for security tools, perform vendor comparisons, and solicit competitive offers to purchase and implement needed security solutions.
- Knowledge of current technological trends and developments in Information Security, such as networking, cloud (AWS, Google, and Azure) security, Windows, MAC, IDS/IPS, firewalls, and other relevant security systems.
- Experience leading security initiatives with business and technical relevance.
- Ability to present InfoSec concepts clearly and concisely to staff, executives, and customers.
- Experience with AWS Cloud Computing and related security frameworks and tools.
Nice to Haves:
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), CISM (Certified Information Security Manager), or other industry-recognized certification
- Experience in Software/Application Security testing
- Experience with AWS cloud platform framework engineering
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps
- Self-motivated, driven to succeed, goal-oriented, attune to the mission and greater good
- Team Player able to work exceptionally well peers promoting collective success and fulfillment
- Energetic, productive, eager to learn, willing to conquer new challenges
- Effective at performing independent, internet-based market and competitive research
- A creative and dynamic thinker with an analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Excellent communicator, able to translate ideas into a clear and detailed specification
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and passion for success
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- PTO (Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays)
- Employee retirement fund with company match
- Remote work option