Manufacturers are required to have detailed plans, designs, procedures and specifications. These documents must manage product data, customer feedback, engineering changes, and drawings while maintaining a company’s reputation for quality and swift distribution of products. Manufacturers need to manage multiple individuals with multiple documents and processes from the moment a product is conceptualized, until it is fully manufactured and distributed.
DocXellent’s experience working with manufacturers from diverse industries allows our customers to implement a document control management system that will help you adhere with ease to ISO 9000:9001, 21 CFR Part 820 standards, and OSHA manufacturing standards. The ENSUR quality management software can help you with your document control, procedures, work instructions, specifications, bills of material, quality control processes and product lifecycle management while keeping costs down and productivity up.
A compliance management system that acts as a document manager, ENSUR is a unique quality assurance software system that helps users properly and efficiently manage and share information throughout the manufacturing lifecycle.
DocXellent helps you meet your key objectives:
- Adhere to ISO quality guidelines
- Integrated Change Control
- Corrective Action Preventative Action Management
- Electronic Signatures
- Detailed user and document audit trails
- Controlled Printing with watermarking, data overlays and hardcopy tracking
- Manage and control versioning of SOPs, work instructions, procedures, safety data, and other critical documentation
- Manage and control multiple product portfolios
- Synchronize and access your global product design, development, supply chain, vendors, and procurement from multiple locations
- Employee Training Management
- Secure Automated Notifications & Distribution for approval routing and document training as well as Periodic Review
- Control and protect your digital documents and quality standards globally as you collaborate with your vendors
- Maintain procedure awareness through electronic distribution and training
- Reduce time to market
- Unprecedented access to the effective versions of your mission critical documents by your entire team