DocXellent is seeking an Automation Test Engineer who will work within our Quality Department and work closely with the Development, API, and Technical Solutions teams to develop, test, and document software and services thoroughly. The candidate will be responsible for building out a new test framework, helping with strategy, and implementing the framework. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests in an Agile environment to ensure that software runs smoothly and meets approved specifications. The ideal candidate should be experienced, motivated, highly organized, interested in, and excited about technology. You must have the ability to collaborate with people at all levels of the organization. The successful candidate will have skills in automated testing and quality assurance, with expertise in testing across a range of mobile, API, and web technologies. The ability to write system tests using common technologies and integrate them into standard build pipelines and development workflows.
• Work closely with other DocXellent technical resources to develop and maintain an automated testing framework for DocXellent products and services, inclusive of software, mobile and API
• Develop, execute and maintain thorough manual and automated tests to ensure product quality
• Working with team leaders to define test strategy
• Develop and execute comprehensive suites of automation test plans, test cases for inclusion in regression, automation for newly integrated features, and development of tool sets to augment QA and Development testing
• Document and track defects
• Interact with DocXellent team members and users to triage inbound bug reports and reproduce reported issues
• Take a leadership role in designing automated testing solutions for all products and services produced by DocXellent.
• Other Quality functions as necessary
• Staying knowledgeable on current automated testing technologies and applications
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Experienced or knowledgeable in setting up automated testing framework and architecture.
• Experienced with automation testing tools such as Selenium (Web Driver/TestNG), Cypress, or other industry-leading tools.
• Working with API, software, and mobile automation frameworks
• Strong understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and software quality assurance (SQA) approaches
• Ability to problem solve and complete challenging software testing projects, as well as design, write, and execute manual test and operational qualification scripts
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work well in a team environment and be highly supportive of other DocXellent team members
This position will offer a competitive salary, yearly performance bonuses, full medical/health benefits package, 401K, and unlimited vacation.