DocXellent is seeking a talented Mid Level Software Developer who is passionate about writing code and interested in working with a team of highly experienced software development professionals creating global commercial software products. Perks include flexible working hours, Grade A office space in a business casual environment, inclusion in corporate culture and an exposure to all aspects of an Agile software development lifecycle that drives a successful software company.
• Develop and maintain software applications with minimal oversight.
• Perform unit testing
• Participate in SDLC from start to finish
• Ability to effectively provide realistic timeframes for development items
• B.S. in computer science or related experience.
• 3 + years programming experience.
• Demonstrated knowledge of VB.NET / C# / ASP.NET
• Demonstrated knowledge of SQL Server
• QC / QA Testing
Nice to Haves:
• Knowledge of Telerik Controls
• Mobile Development Experience
• Reporting (Crystal Reports, Active Reports, Telerik Reporting, etc…)
• Energetic, Productive, Eager to Learn
• Willing to Conquer New Challenges
• Effective at Performing Internet-Based Researching
• Analytical and Problem-Solving Ability
• Creative and Dynamic Thinker
• Team Player
• Strong Work Ethic
• Attention to Detail
• Excellent Written and Communication Skills
• Medical / with option for Dental
• PTO (Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays)
• Employee retirement fund with company match
Candidate will need to have the ability/willingness to commute to Norwich CT as needed. Work from home is allowed and can be discussed. Take the first step in the rest of your career and come be part of our quickly growing high-tech software company.