DocXellent is seeking a Project Manager (PM) to be responsible for handling our ongoing and new client projects. You will be working closely with our team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, testing client specific changes and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in software and/or services project management and the ability to lead projects.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with technical support, QA and development team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within project transition period.
- Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
Project Manager Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in project management.
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience as a software project manager, IT project manager or ERP project manager.
- Document control, specification management or QMS software experience a plus
- Budget management experience.
- Medical / with option for Dental
- PTO (Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays)
- Employee retirement fund with company match
- Employee incentive bonus plan
Candidate will need to have the ability/willingness to commute to Norwich, CT as needed. Work from home is allowed and can be discussed. Take the first step in the rest of your career and come be part of our quickly growing high-tech software company.