DocXellent is seeking an experienced professional to join the Client Relations team as a Senior Consultant (SC). This resource will be client-facing and work with our global customer base. You will be responsible for handling ongoing and new client projects in various capacities such as: ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track for assigned projects, engage with customers utilizing ENSUR for specification management as an advisor on best practices for creating and managing electronic forms for spec management and become an expert in the ancillary features ENSUR offers to support spec management. You will support the Sales, Marketing, Training, Customer Relations and Development teams as the packaging/process engineering Subject Matter Expert (SME) and assist with relevant documentation, presentations, demonstrations, and feature/roadmap guidance of features that enhance pack spec management, particularly in the area of reporting.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in process engineering or packaging engineering, software and/or services, project management, and the ability to lead projects.
- Process engineering/Packaging engineering SME:
- Consulting with client on options and best practices for managing specifications in electronic format
- Understanding and presenting options for integration with other systems (i.e. ERP, Artwork)
- Working with clients to understand their specific workflow, where it can be enhanced/streamlines and how to best utilize ENSUR
- Working with client on design of reports for day-to-day operations and KPIs.
- Educate internal teams on data required so that built-in reports can be designed for ENSUR
- Collaborating with internal teams to design and build custom logic needed to supplement ENSUR’s out of the box functionality; this includes overseeing timelines and communicating them internally and externally
- Participating in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), feature design and review, training and demonstrations of specification management features
- Assisting marketing and content management team on materials for sales and existing customer base
- Project Management:
- Formulating simple project plans with milestones, timelines, and predecessors
- Updating schedules to keep internal and client resources on track
- Time tracking and consistent analysis of time utilized v. budget allocated
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.Client Relations:
- Educating the team on relevant concepts, best practices, pain points
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period when Professional Service/Implementation is complete and the project moves to Support.
- Assisting support team with client issues as needed
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a related field.
- 3+ years experience in Packaging Engineering or Process Engineering
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Ability to be client-facing with strong aptitude for writing documentation, presenting to peers, clients, suppliers, etc.
- Ability to learn swiftly and easily apply new concepts and communicate them to others
- Experience with implementing processes for continuous improvement, developing and executing reporting for KPIs and business metrics,
- Experience working with packaging specifications and related content (drawings, artwork, BOMs/SKUs)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Project
- Software experience (Document control, specification management or QMS) a plus
- Client relations/support experience a plus
- Experience with Microsoft SQL queries or creation of KPI reports using Reporting tools a plus
Commensurate with experience
- Medical / with option for Dental and Vision
- PTO (Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays)
- Employee retirement fund with company match
- Employee incentive bonus plan
The candidate will need to have the ability/willingness to commute to Norwich, CT; minimum would be periodic on-site attendance for team meetings. Work from home is allowed and can be discussed. Take the first step in the rest of your career and come be part of our quickly growing high-tech software company.
DocXellent has been providing a trusted, web-based document management system with quality control management solutions to companies from start-up businesses to the Fortune 500 since 1983. Our ENSUR document control application is the main focus of our team. We continually strive to seek ways to enhance ENSUR using customer feedback and industry and regulatory changes to drive the functionality and future of the product. Our long standing reputation as a highly responsive, customer-minded organization drives our professionals to exceed expectations and we work hard every day to maintain that status.
Job Type: Full-time
Office is deep cleaned weekly and hand sanitizer is readily available. Masks are required in all common areas. Any employees sharing a room are asked to coordinate to stagger in-office time.